Lombok, Sumbawa, Rote
Baha Baha Villas:
sale price$1890 AUD
EVERY BOOKING GOES IN THE RUNNING TO WIN A CUSTOM SURFBOARD FROM SERPENT SLEDS!
Wave of the Day wants to make surf travel easy, so we’ve partnered with Baha Baha Villas to offer this all inclusive package; including return flights from Australia to Bali, a nights accommodation in Bali, return transfers to the Villas, 10 nights accommodation, daily brekky, and more!
Baha Baha Villas sits in the middle of a lush tropical paradise in one of the regions most wave-rich and consistent areas. With Yoyo’s out the front, there’s always going to be waves even if there isn’t much swell – this place is a magnet! Only a short bike ride away you’ve got plenty of world class waves such as Scar Reef and Supersuck, plus heaps of other hidden gems. Baha Baha Villas features a swimming pool, pool table, tennis table, and bar with full entertainment set-up. The guides have heaps of local knowledge and will be sure to assist whether you’re chasing epic waves or just wanting to relax and unwind or unleash your adventurous side and go hiking or diving!
- Valid for selected dates until 20th December 2020 (blackout dates apply)
- Advertised price is per person, twin-share*
- Minimum 2 people required to book*
*Note this package can also be booked for 3 people triple-share
*Please contact us using the button on the left to enquire.
- Return Flights from selected Australian airports*
- Return airport/hotel transfers (in Indonesia)
- 1 night accommodaton in Bali** #
- 10 nights’ accommodation in a ‘Sunset View Suite’ at Baha Baha Villas** #
- Daily Breakfast
- Ongoing support from WOTD customer service
*Departure locations include Brisbane, Darwin, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney
**All accommodation twin-share.
#Note this package can also be booked for 3 people triple-share
Example Itinerary only. Please note that your itinerary will vary based on departure location and date. We will email you a full itinerary once your flights and hotel has been booked.
- Depart From Australia (dates and flight times will organized by Wave of the Day). Land in Denpasar (Bali, Indonesia), and be transferred to your Bali hotel for the night.
- You will be picked up and transferred to the airport for your flight to Sumbawa (flight usually around 11am). Upon landing, you will be met by a Baha Baha Villas representative and will travel to the Villas. You will normally arrive in the evening.
- Surf, eat, sleep, repeat.
- You will depart the villas in the morning for your transfer back to Bali for onward flight to Australia. Normally you will fly out of Bali between 10pm and 1am and land in Australia early the next morning.
(Any trip specific details such as pick up times, hotel arrangements or additional requirements shall be emailed to you once your booking is confirmed)
The islands East of Bali are far less crowded and still offer a glimpse of the untouched Indonesia we all dream of. The Western Coast of Sumbawa is a surfers paradise with Scar Reef, Supersuck, Tropicals, Yoyo’s and much more. If you’re looking for a getaway which is easy to access from Bali yet feels like a million miles away, then this is the destination for you.
Here’s a guide to the waves which you might get to surf during your trip. Our operators have years of experience and will do their best to ensure that you’re in the right place at the right time. If you’re lucky they might even let you in on some of their secret spots too!
- Scar Reef
- Super Suck
- Swimming/Cliff Jumping
- Kite Boarding
- Motorbike Rental
“Sumbawa is really Bali 40 years ago, with beautiful surrounding jungle, untouched landscapes and filled with locals, monkeys, goats, horses. The village people and staff are just beautiful, always trying to help. We got taken reef fishing at one of the local bays and it was amazing! We caught our own dinner and lunch and the staff in the kitchen cooked it up for us, and it was delicious!! The hammocks in each villa are so relaxing, and the pool is always clean and cool. We ate at Baha most of the time and the food was epic, good prices.”
“We had such a Hassle-free surf trip from start to finish. Such a relaxing time with Amazing people, place & waves loved everything about it! Thanks so much to all the Baha Baha surf Crew! Definitely coming back.”
Once you’ve made payment for your booking you will receive a booking confirmation email with important information regarding your package. Please read this information carefully. If you notice any errors or have any questions regarding your booking, please reply to this email within 24 hours.
Any dietary and/or medical requirements must be stated on your booking form. Any changes in regards to customer information, after the booking has been confirmed cannot be guaranteed.
Sometimes we will request additional information. If so, it is your responsibility to provide this information.
Please note that when booking through Wave of the Day you will have ongoing customer service both before and while on your trip.
Trip Specific Terms and conditions –
Wave of the Day reserves the right to make changes to the price and details of any inclusions within this package, due to exchange rates, availability and any unforeseen circumstances.
Please read our full terms and conditions before making a reservation.
Please note all trips exclude the following unless otherwise stated:
- Travel Insurance
- Any local travel taxes or visa charges
- Any additional food, drinks, or services beyond the inclusions listed above
- Additional tours/activities not included by the operator
- Personal expenses
- Any gratuities