Lombok, Sumbawa, Rote
BALI, NUSA LEMBONGAN, LOMBOK, WESTERN SUMBAWA
sale price$1800 AUD
The Dreamweaver offers a customised trip, with no two charters being the same. From the moment you step on-board The Dreamweaver you’ll be treated to plenty of food and cold drinks, on a very comfortable and well stocked vessel. Epic surf is always just a short paddle away from your air-conditioned and WIFI equipped boat, and a Captain and crew that will treat you like family. One of the best value surf charters in the region, with one owner-operator for over 17 years, The Dreamweaver is the boat to make your dreams come true.
2019 Peak Season Trips: $1800 AUD pp
- April 3 – 10 –14 seats available
- April 12 – 19 –14 seats available
- April 30 – May 7 –14 seats available
- May 9 – 16 –14 seats available
- May 18 – 25 –14 seats available
- May 27 – June 3 –14 seats available
- June 5 – 12 –14 seats available
- June 14 – 21 –14 seats available
- June 23 – 30 –14 seats available
- July 3 – 10 –12 seats available
- July 14 – 21 –14 seats available
- July 23 – 30 –14 seats available
- August 2 – 9 –14 seats available
- August 11 – 18 –14 seats available
- August 21 – 28 – 14 seats available
- August 30 – Sept 6 –14 seats available
- September 8 – 15 –14 seats available
- September 18 – 25 –14 seats available
- September 27 – Oct 4 –14 seats available
- October 7 – 14 –14 seats available
- October 16 – 23 –14 seats available
- October 25 – Nov 1 –14 seats available
- November 3 -10 –14 seats available
- November 12 – 19 –14 seats available
- November 21 – 28 –14 seats available
Please use the ‘contact us’ button on the left to make a reservation or to enquire about special rates for group bookings!
If the above dates don’t work for you, please contact us using the button on the left and we will see what we can do!
- Return transfers from your hotel to Sanur Harbour
- All meals and snacks (food whenever you’re hungry!)
- Unlimited bottled Water and soft drinks
- 5 Beers/day per person
- Use of all on-board equipment and facilities
- WIFI, TV, DVD, sound system
- Snorkeling, fishing, and spearing gear
- Use of aluminum tender with a 25hp outboard
- Ongoing support from WOTD customer service
The islands East of Bali are far less crowded and still offer a glimpse of the untouched Indonesia we all dream of. Nusa Lembongan, like Bali, is a bit of a tourism hub, but boy does it have some waves! Heading further east, Lombok boasts the famous Desert Point and other favourites such as Ekas, Gerupuk, and plenty of secrets! The Western Coast of Sumbawa is a surfers paradise with Scar Reef, Supersuck, Tropicals, Yoyo’s and much more. If you’re looking for a getaway which is easy to access from Bali yet feels like a million miles away, then this is the destination for you.
Here’s a guide to the waves which you might get to surf during your trip. Our operators have years of experience and will do their best to ensure that you’re in the right place at the right time. If you’re lucky they might even let you in on some of their secret spots too!
- Desert Point
- Scar Reef
- Super Suck
- Ekas Bay
Bali, Denpasar (DPS) has numerous flights daily and is relatively easy to travel to and around. Simply search for your flights using our ‘Flights’ page and then if required you can easily catch a taxi to your hotel. If you are on a Boat trip, usually transport to the relevant dock will be included in the trip.
(Any trip specific details such as pick up times, hotel arrangements or additional requirements shall be emailed to you within 48 hours of your booking confirmation)
Once you’ve made payment for your booking you will receive a booking confirmation email with important information regarding your package. Please read this information carefully. If you notice any errors or have any questions regarding your booking, please reply to this email within 24 hours.
Any dietary and/or medical requirements must be stated on your booking form. Any changes in regards to customer information, after the booking has been confirmed cannot be guaranteed.
Sometimes we will request additional information. If so, it is your responsibility to provide this information.
Please note that when booking through Wave of the Day you will have ongoing customer service both before and while on your trip.
Please read our terms and conditions before making a reservation.
Please note all trips exclude the following unless otherwise stated:
- Travel Insurance
- Any local travel taxes or visa charges
- Any additional food, drinks, or services beyond the inclusions listed above
- Additional tours/activities not included by the operator
- Personal expenses
- Any gratuities
Just wanted to pass on our thanks from all of the guys on our trip.
We all agreed that this was the best surf trip we have been on. As you know I had been on another charter boat to these locations twice previously but your skipper Taufic and his crew made this the most enjoyable.
I have to say that we were blessed with constant swell for the whole 8 days but the skipper did still know where to be when conditions were at their best. Eg right winds, right tides and no crowds.
We honestly did not need to do anything apart from surf as your crew did everything for us even stacking our boards when put foot back on deck after a 3 hour session.
Please pass onto the crew our warmest thanks once again.
The trip was great. Got a heap of good waves, drank many bintangs and everyone on the boat had an awesome time. I can’t thank the crew enough for making our trip so easy ,fun and enjoyable. They work that well together and it never seemed an effort for any of them to make sure all of us were happy and provide us with anything we needed. You definitely want to keep that crew together…
We also would have put in about 15hrs of fishing trying everything and caught nothing.(we were pretty drunk most the time though.)
With photos we’ve got a heap of good ones, of everything which you should like. One of the boys is in the middle of creating a blog of the trip with all the photos, once he’s done I’ll send you the details, it should be done in a few days hopefully.
The trip was awesome! all the boys were stoked with everything! the food and crew were way above what we expected and we scored some pretty fun waves. we heard stories from other guys out in the water of crews who were lazy and everybody ending up with food poisoning so we are stoked we chose to go the week with Dreamweaver. P.S. the captain knew everything from recommending when and where to wear booties, when the swell would come, tides, everything he knew to an absolute T. very impressed! Thanks again!