South Sumatra & Java
SaveUP TO $269
PANAITAN ISLAND, WEST JAVA, INDONESIA
sale pricefr. $2430 AUD
Just Dreaming Surf Charters has one mission; getting their guests uncrowded perfection every trip. From hollow, powerful rights to the most perfect rippable left point breaks in the world, West Java and Panaitan island would have to be one of the Least crowded areas for surf in Indonesia. Not only do you get quality and consistent surf but on most occasions you won’t have to share it with anyone!
Just Dreaming was the first surf charter boat operating in the West Java and the Panaitan Island Region and has been operating in the area for more than 20 years. You can expect a personalized service as Just Dreaming only hosts 8 surfers at a time, also keeping the numbers in the lineup low! The crew have unsurpassed knowledge of the region, and have seen more waves out at Panaitan Island than possibly anyone in the world, so you’re in safe hands!
Book for 6 or more people and the boat is exclusively yours! Pricing as follows:
1-6 people $2699pp
7-8 people $2430pp
- 24th March – 3rd April, 2019 – 8 spots available
- 5th April – 15th April, 2019 – 8 spots available
- 8th June – 18th June, 2019 – 8 spots available
- 20th June – 30th June, 2019 – 8 spots available
- 2nd July – 12th July, 2019 – 8 spots available
- 14th July – 24th July, 2019 – 8 spots available
- 26th July – 5th August, 2019 – 8 spots available
- 7th August – 17th August, 2019 – 8 spots available
- 18th August – 29th August, 2019 – 8 spots available
Please contact us using the button the the left to make a reservation.
If the above dates don’t work for you, please contact us using the button on the left and we will see what we can do!
- Return transfers from Jakarta Airport
- 10 nights shared accommodation on board ‘Just Dreaming’ (new longer trip duration for 2019 season!)
- Air conditioned dorm-style rooms
- 9 days of surfing, including tender transfers
- 3 hearty meals a day plus snacks, fruit etc
- Unlimited soft drinks, cordial, water, tea and coffee.
- TV, DVD, Stereo, ports for iPhone etc
- Western style bathrooms
- Use of all equipment onboard
- Government and National Park permits and surf levies.
- Ongoing support from WOTD customer service.
Often not as talked about as Mentawai and the Islands chains to the North, West Java and Panaitan Island has ridiculously good waves; some of the squarest barrels you have ever seen and uncrowded long peeling points.
Here’s a guide to the waves which you might get to surf during your trip. Our operators have years of experience and will do their best to ensure that you’re in the right place at the right time. If you’re lucky they might even let you in on some of their secret spots too!
- One Palm
- Inside Lefts
Organize flights into Jakarta, Java. This is an international airport so direct flights can be arranged form many locations, or you may travel via Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, or Bali. Once there, most operators can organize transport from Padang, though sometimes it will be at an additional cost.
(Any trip specific details such as pick up times, hotel arrangements or additional requirements shall be emailed to you within 48 hours of your booking confirmation)
Once you’ve made payment for your booking you will receive a booking confirmation email with important information regarding your package. Please read this information carefully. If you notice any errors or have any questions regarding your booking, please reply to this email within 24 hours.
Any dietary and/or medical requirements must be stated on your booking form. Any changes in regards to customer information, after the booking has been confirmed cannot be guaranteed.
Sometimes we will request additional information. If so, it is your responsibility to provide this information.
Please note that when booking through Wave of the Day you will have ongoing customer service both before and while on your trip.
Please read our terms and conditions before making a reservation.
Please note all trips exclude the following unless otherwise stated:
- Travel Insurance
- Any local travel taxes or visa charges
- Any additional food, drinks, or services beyond the inclusions listed above
- Additional tours/activities not included by the operator
- Personal expenses
- Any gratuities
“Thanks for the epic trip, great waves, great people and the crew looked after us real good from serving up delicious food, ferrying us back out into the lineup after a long ride, taking some of the best photos and stitching us up when things went wrong. Everything about Panaitian island is special. I can’t recommend this trip more highly. Thanks for everything.”
The trip was great, good solid waves, nice people on the boat and some fun in jakarta on the lay over waiting for the plane, most of the crew kept the beers down to three or four a day so surfing was all priority and we scored some great waves. (and some reef scars), thanks for all your help getting it together, nothing missed a beat.