2018 & 2019 Packages
sale pricefr. $915 AUD
Planation resort is quickly growing its reputation as the go-to place for Fiji resorts. with its amazing facilities, secluded location and proximity to some of Fijis best waves it’s not hard to understand why. Suitable for the solo traveller, couples, and families, this resort caters for everyone. With surf breaks such as Wilkes, Swimming pools, Namotu lefts, Tavarua rights, Cloudbreak, and Desperations all a short boat ride away, it’s a great place find perfect surf in a little slice of paradise.
Please contact us using the button on the left to enquire about 2018 discount packages.
- 7 nights in a Poolside Room for 2 adults (and up to 3 kids)
- 1 x 5 Day Surf transfer pass per person
- 1 x Return Cloud 9 transfer (adult only) per person
- Free access to Coconut Kids Club for kids aged 4-11 years and Lairo Club for teenagers aged 12-16 years
- Welcome Shell Lei
- Activities: kayaks, mini-putt putt, tennis, table tennis & volleyball
- Fijian cooking lessons, coconut leaf basket, weaving lessons and native medicine tours
- Access to Water park
- Ongoing support from WOTD customer service
Fiji is as consistent as they come, with great surf year round. With 2 swell seasons the Islands formations are perfect, being open to the low pressures in the South, April-Oct, and cyclone swells in the North, Dec – April.
Board Short weather year round and waves for everyone, not to mention amazing snorkeling, diving, the best humans in the world and tropical seclusion rivalled by no other.
There are waves for all levels, however there is some serious surf in Fiji, do a little research or ask our team if you have any doubts!
Here’s a guide to the waves which you might get to surf during your trip. Our operators have years of experience and will do their best to ensure that you’re in the right place at the right time. If you’re lucky they might even let you in on some of their secret spots too!
- Namotu Left
- Wilkes Pass
- Swimming Pools
Flights leave to Fiji’s Nadi Airport (NAN) from various Australian and New Zealand airports daily. From Nadi, you will the option of a Malolo Cat Transfer or a flight to the island.
Getting to Plantation Island from Nadi:
Malolo Cat operates daily transfers directly between Port Denarau Marina and Plantation Island Resort. You can book this directly through their Website or we can arrange this for you or you. Pricing as follows:
- Adult (no boards): $100 AUD Return
- Adult (with board bag): $200 AUD Return
- Children (no boards): $50 AUD return
Once you’ve made payment for your booking you will receive a booking confirmation email with important information regarding your package. Please read this information carefully. If you notice any errors or have any questions regarding your booking, please reply to this email within 24 hours.
Any dietary and/or medical requirements must be stated on your booking form. Any changes in regards to customer information, after the booking has been confirmed cannot be guaranteed.
Sometimes we will request additional information. If so, it is your responsibility to provide this information.
Please note that when booking through Wave of the Day you will have ongoing customer service both before and while on your trip.
Please read our terms and conditions before making a reservation.
Please note all trips exclude the following unless otherwise stated:
- Travel Insurance
- Any local travel taxes or visa charges
- Any additional food, drinks, or services beyond the inclusions listed above
- Additional tours/activities not included by the operator
- Personal expenses
- Any gratuities
- Kids Stay Free: Available for children under 16 years (Maximum 3 children per room), occupying the same room as adults and using the existing bedding are entitled to stay free.
We had the most amazing 5 days on PIR! The staff were incredibly friendly, helpful and efficient. The accommodation was perfectly clean and comfortable. The best service we have received for ages! We couldn’t have asked for more!
Absolutely love this place! We have 2 little boys & it is such a fantastic place for families. The staff are beautiful & you never want to leave