Sinalei Reef Resort
and Spa: On sale now!
Enjoy the ultimate holiday at the one of Samoa’s top Eco resorts. Home to secluded balmy beaches and clear blue waters, Sinalei Reef Resort and Spa is suitable for all sorts of traveler. This resort spoils you with luxurious touches and personal experiences. Remaining true to rich Samoan heritage, Sinalei Reef Resort and Spa also has a strong focus on community and the environment and aims to give back through environmentally friendly practices. Only a stones-throw from some of the best waves on the Samoan coast and with plenty of other activities, this resort is sure to impress.
- On sale until 30th April, 2018
- Travel until 31st March, 2019
- Advertised rate is per person
- Minimum 2 people
- Note this is an adults only resort
- 7-nights’ twin-share accommodation
- 5 x surfing sessions
- Complimentary room upgrade (subject to availability on arrival)
- Complimentary 1-hour massage
- Daily Buffet Breakfast and afternoon tea
- Use of snorkel gear and kayaks
- Ongoing support from WOTD customer service
Optional Extras (at an additional cost)
- Return transfers from Apia Airport to Sinalei Reef Resort and Spa (This can be arranged with us once you’ve made your booking for an additional $100 AUD per person including Surfboards; Minimum 2 people)
Samoa has a range of waves breaking based on two surf seasons. The south coast receives low pressure systems with a great selections of hollow reefs, points and epic snorkeling, paradise beaches, waterfalls, hikes… you name it.
The north coast has the same swell season as Hawaii, powerful swells unload on reefs, river mouths, beach breaks and points.
Filled with culture and wonderful people who enjoy life at a more relaxed pace, Samoa is a great place to feel the island vibe and experience life in the remote Pacific.
Here’s a guide to the waves which you might get to surf during your trip. Our operators have years of experience and will do their best to ensure that you’re in the right place at the right time. If you’re lucky they might even let you in on some of their secret spots too!
- Salani Rights
- Tafa Tafa
- Nuusafee Island
Getting to Samoa is fairly simple. Flights from Fiji, Hawaii, New Zealand or Australia’s East Coast reach Faleolo Airport (APW) on the Samoan Island of Apia. If you are staying on the island of Upolu, a taxi or car rental will get you to your hotel. (some resorts may offer an airport pickup).
(Any trip specific details such as pick up times, hotel arrangements or additional requirements shall be emailed to you within 48 hours of your booking confirmation)
Once you’ve made payment for your booking you will receive a booking confirmation email with important information regarding your package. Please read this information carefully. If you notice any errors or have any questions regarding your booking, please reply to this email within 24 hours.
Any dietary and/or medical requirements must be stated on your booking form. Any changes in regards to customer information, after the booking has been confirmed cannot be guaranteed.
Sometimes we will request additional information. If so, it is your responsibility to provide this information.
Please note that when booking through Wave of the Day you will have ongoing customer service both before and while on your trip.
Please read our terms and conditions before making a reservation.
Please note all trips exclude the following unless otherwise stated:
- Travel Insurance
- Any local travel taxes or visa charges
- Any additional food, drinks, or services beyond the inclusions listed above
- Additional tours/activities not included by the operator
- Personal expenses
- Any gratuities