On sale now!
Coconuts Beach Club Resort & Spa truly embodies all that is unique and wonderful about culturally-rich Samoa. Coconuts offers Samoan-inspired accommodation, including Samoa’s only Over-the-Water Fales, boasting amazing views of the remote Pacific.
The South coast of Upolu boasts a number of consistent breaks, including: Coconuts, Salani rights, Boulders point, TafaTafa and Nuusafee Island. Culture, waves, traditional cuisine, waterfalls, swimming holes and epic waves; Coconuts has it all.
- Travel period 3rd April 2018 to 31st March, 2019
- 7 night package
- Minimum 2 people
- Advertised rate is per person
- 7 nights’ twin share accommodation in a Coco Suite or Treehouse suite
- Daily Breakfast
- Use of Kayaks, SUPs, and Snorkel gear
- Local bus tickets to and from Apia
- Arrival and departure transfers from/to airport
- Saturday Samoa cultural day at Coconuts Beach Club
- Use of Swimming Pool
- Ongoing support from WOTD customer service
Optional Extras (at an additional cost)
- Surf Transfers (This can be arranged with us once you’ve made your booking for an additional $45 AUD per person, per return trip. Alternatively, you can arrange with the operator once on your trip, subject to availability)
Samoa has a range of waves breaking based on two surf seasons. The south coast receives low pressure systems with a great selections of hollow reefs, points and epic snorkeling, paradise beaches, waterfalls, hikes… you name it.
The north coast has the same swell season as Hawaii, powerful swells unload on reefs, river mouths, beach breaks and points.
Filled with culture and wonderful people who enjoy life at a more relaxed pace, Samoa is a great place to feel the island vibe and experience life in the remote Pacific.
Here’s a guide to the waves which you might get to surf during your trip. Our operators have years of experience and will do their best to ensure that you’re in the right place at the right time. If you’re lucky they might even let you in on some of their secret spots too!
- Salani rights
- Boulders point
- Nuusafee Island
Getting to Samoa is fairly simple. Flights from Fiji, Hawaii, New Zealand or Australia’s East Coast reach Faleolo Airport (APW) on the Samoan Island of Apia. If you are staying on the island of Upolu, a taxi or car rental will get you to your hotel. (some resorts may offer an airport pickup)
If you are then transferring to Savai’i it’s a short transfer to the ferry and a 90 minute crossing from Apia to Savai’i.
(Any trip specific details such as pick up times, hotel arrangements or additional requirements shall be emailed to you within 48 hours of your booking confirmation)
Once you’ve made payment for your booking you will receive a booking confirmation email with important information regarding your package. Please read this information carefully. If you notice any errors or have any questions regarding your booking, please reply to this email within 24 hours.
Any dietary and/or medical requirements must be stated on your booking form. Any changes in regards to customer information, after the booking has been confirmed cannot be guaranteed.
Sometimes we will request additional information. If so, it is your responsibility to provide this information.
Please note that when booking through Wave of the Day you will have ongoing customer service both before and while on your trip.
Please read our terms and conditions before making a reservation.
Please note all trips exclude the following unless otherwise stated:
- Travel Insurance
- Any local travel taxes or visa charges
- Any additional food, drinks, or services beyond the inclusions listed above
- Additional tours/activities not included by the operator
- Personal expenses
- Any gratuities