Feb 2019 sale!
sale price$1400 AUD
Komune Resort and Beach Club is located on the East Coast of Bali, blessed with a hypnotizing view of the world famous Keramas surf break. With its pristine volcanic beach, this beachfront Bali resort offers a wonderful experience of spending leisure time in a natural luxury hotel. Sumptuously appointed beachfront accommodation with artistic furniture, this resort articulates the identity of the Island of the Gods.
Komune Beach Club was voted in the top 5 in Asia and the executive chef brings his worldwide cuisine experience to the dishes. Their new Health Hub is perfect for those who are looking for a Bali Yoga or Fitness Retreat, with state of the art facilities designed to let guests maintain a healthy and active lifestyle while on holiday. If you’re spending any time in Bali, Komune Resort is our main recommendation for this idyllic island!
7 Night package, Valid for Travel from:
1st February – 20th February, 2019
Subject to availability
Please contact us using the button on the left to enquire about packages
- 7 nights accommodation for 2 people
- Daily Breakfast for 2 people in beach club
- 7 x 30 minute massages per person
- 5 x fitness or yoga sessions per person
- 2 x night surfing sessions per person
- 2 x cocktails daily
- 1 x complimentary dinner for 2
- Ongoing support from WOTD customer service
Heard of Bali? Sure you have, Indonesia’s central tourism hub. However, this place has waves, oh my, does it have waves. If you know when and where, you can still surf amazing points, river-mouths, reef breaks and beachies. It’s also an epic place to get your yoga on, dine out in style, and hang with the family. Let us know what you are after; Bali no doubt has it and we have a pretty good handle on what’s going on!
Here’s a guide to the waves which you might get to surf during your trip. Our operators have years of experience and will be able to point you in the right direction based on conditions. Ohh and did we mention Keramas is right out the front?!
- Nusa Dua
- Padang Padang
- Kuta Reef
- Shipwrecks (Nusa Lembongan)
- Lacerations (Nusa Lembongan)
Bali, Denpasar (DPS) has numerous flights daily and is relatively easy to travel to and around. Simply search for your flights using our ‘Flights’ page and then if required you can easily catch a taxi to your hotel.
(Any trip specific details such as pick up times, hotel arrangements or additional requirements shall be emailed to you within 48 hours of your booking confirmation)
Once you’ve made payment for your booking you will receive a booking confirmation email with important information regarding your package. Please read this information carefully. If you notice any errors or have any questions regarding your booking, please reply to this email within 24 hours.
Any dietary and/or medical requirements must be stated on your booking form. Any changes in regards to customer information, after the booking has been confirmed cannot be guaranteed.
Sometimes we will request additional information. If so, it is your responsibility to provide this information.
Please note that when booking through Wave of the Day you will have ongoing customer service both before and while on your trip.
Please read our terms and conditions before making a reservation.
Please note all trips exclude the following unless otherwise stated:
- Travel Insurance
- Any local travel taxes or visa charges
- Any additional food, drinks, or services beyond the inclusions listed above
- Additional tours/activities not included by the operator
- Personal expenses
- Any gratuities
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers
- Prepaid rate non refundable
- Prior confirmed bookings can not be converted to this offer
- Meals, cocktails and massages must be taken daily and cannot be accumulated
- Daily cafe style breakfast consist of any one main item each of Breakfast menu, a fresh juice, an espresso coffee or pot of tea, Toast station with fresh homemade breads and jams selections.
- Children under the age of 12 years accompanied by a paying adult can eat breakfast for free off the Children’s breakfast menu.
- The Dinner for two includes any single entree, main and dessert from our Beach Club Menu per person but does not include drinks
- Rooms are limited and subject to availability